If it’s lunch time – chances are good I am eating a sandwich. What about you? This vegan roast beef sandwich is a classic that combines vegan roast beef, vegan cheese, pickles, alfalfa sprouts & dijon mustard between two slices of your favourite toasted bread. SANDWICH PERFECTION 🥪
Who doesn’t love a stacked sandwich? I love coming up with fun vegan sandwich ideas and this time around I decided on a classic roast beef sandwich but made it vegan! Hope you enjoy it 💚
Best Vegan Roast Beef Substitutes
There are so many great vegan meat alternatives available now a days (YAY!). You can choose to make homemade vegan roast beef (which I have yet to do but it’s on the list of things I’d like to try) or you can go the store bought route! Here are a few of my favourite vegan roast beef substitutes to date:
- Charcuterie Vegan Deli – Smoked Beaf
- Unbelievable flavour perfection for the ultimate vegan roast beef sandwich. It’s the vegan roast beef alternative I used for the roast beef sandwiches pictured on this post!
- The Very Good Butchers – Roast Beast
- Tofurky – Roast Beef Style
- Delicious and packed with flavour these deli slices will not disappoint in your next sandwich!
These are products I’ve tried and loved, I am not sponsored by any of these brands (though I would love to be 😜 )! I love trying new vegan products so be sure to let me know in the comments below what your go-to vegan roast beef is!
Vegan Roast Beef Sandwich
- 2 slices of your favourite bread
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 – 2 slices vegan cheese
- 2 – 4 slices vegan roast beef
- 2 slices pickles
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Toast your bread, spread on as much dijon mustard as your heart desires, add vegan cheese, vegan roast beef, pickles and alfalfa sprouts. Lunch is served!
- Not a fan of dijon mustard? Use regular mustard instead!