SATURDAY MORNING SMOOTHIE ALERT!!!
This 5 minute Blueberry Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is for you if any of the following apply:
- a) You are short on time in the mornings
- b) You aren’t in the mood to make anything that requires tons of effort
- c) You want something that will make your insides happy and tastes delicious
- d) You just really like the colour purple
I can’t take credit for combining these 5 ingredients to create this purple masterpiece, my husband has been making this smoothie for a few years now! He has become somewhat of a smoothie connoisseur. The blender is likely our most used kitchen appliance at our house (air fryer is a close second!). He has made this smoothie more times than I can count so he was more than happy to let me share the recipe! I couldn’t wait to take photos of it because it’s PURPLE and so vibrant!
Give this smoothie a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Be sure to check these out:
Blueberry Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- Combine all 5 ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Serve & enjoy!
- Add a scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder to this smoothie to make it a protein packed breakfast or post workout snack!