The perfect side dish – Air Fried Potatoes! These bad boys are easy to make and pair so well with your favorite dip (currently obsessed with Sriracha Mayo). We make these about once or twice a week because they are so versatile! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner these Air Fried Potatoes hit the spot. Perfect as a side to this Tofu Breakfast Scramble recipe.
Something tells me I’ll be linking back to this recipe a lot in the future because the options where this recipe would come in handy are endless. I’m thinking breakfast poutine, warm potato salad, or a crispy side to a juicy burger! A girl needs options right?!
No air fryer? No problem! Oil & season the potatoes just the same and pop them in the oven at 425° for 30 – 35 minutes.
Cheers to crispy potatoes! If you give this recipe a try I’d love to know! Drop some love in the comments below and let me know what you ate them with or if you loved them alone, cause they are good enough for that too!!
Air Fried Potatoes
- 6 medium white potatoes diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (or your preferred oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Wash your potatoes then cut any bad bits off them. Dice them up into bite sized pieces & toss them into a mixing bowl.
- Coat the potatoes in oil and add the spices. Give the potatoes a mix to ensure they are all well coated with oil & spices.
- Air fry at 350˚F for 18 – 22 minutes depending on the air fryer (20 is the sweet spot for my air fryer). To ensure the potatoes cook evenly give the air fryer basket a shake about half way through.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and enjoy these perfect crispy suckers!
- No air fryer? No problem! Roast these bad boys in the oven at 425° for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Pairs great with Sriracha Mayo or as a side for to my Tofu Breakfast Scramble recipe.